What is your End-Point Assessment?
Skills for Logistics are currently approved to deliver assessments for the following standards:
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver – Level 2
- Express Delivery Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Operator – Level 2
- Supply Chain Practitioner – Level 3
- International Freight Forward Specialist – Level 3
- Team Leader – Level 3
Instead of being assessed continually throughout your course, you have to complete an End-Point Assessment to complete your qualification. The EPA is designed to test whether you have gained the skills, knowledge and behaviours outlined in the standard. You are graded according to their performance.