How to become an accredited B+E Training Centre and Instructor?
Becoming an accredited B+E training centre and instructor is relatively straightforward. We will provide you with the following documents to complete:
- B+E Approved Training Centre Application
- B+E Approved Training Centre Checklist
- B+E Approved Instructor Application
The criteria for becoming an accredited centre takes into account the following aspect:
- Vehicles and equipment
- Facilities used for the instructor and candidates
- Policies and procedures
To enable you to operate under the Skills for Logistics B+E Accreditation Scheme, we will provide you with the following documents to support the training and assessment process:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- DVSA B+E training syllabus
- B+E candidate session plan
- Terms and Conditions
- Registration forms
Take a look at our accredited B+E members here.
To speak to our B+E accreditation team, please fill out our contact form or call us at 023 8068 4502.