How do we work with training providers?
We work with training providers to support the best learning outcomes for your learners and their employers.
We do this by working with your curriculum team and tutors to design relevant schemes of work mapping to the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSBs) of the Standard and EPA Plan.
To support each apprentice to prepare and achieve their best grades, Skills for Logistics has created a series of revision and mock paper exams, to cover the different standards.
Our End-Point Assessments are delivered by VTCT, a government-registered EPAO, for the following standards:
- Level 2 Large Goods Vehicle Driver (LGV)
- Level 2 Urban Driver (UD)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator (SCO)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative (SCWO)
- Level 2 Express Delivery Operative (EDO)
- Level 3 Transport/Warehouse Operations Supervisor (TWOS)
- Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner (SCP)
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor (TL/S)
- Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Specialist (IFFS)
- Level 3 Procurement Supply Assistant (PSA)
- Level 4 Commercial Procurement & Supply (CPS)
Our approach assists learners to remain on the apprenticeship programme and qualify for full-time roles whilst training providers achieve successful completions.
If you have any questions about how we work with training providers, please fill out our contact form or call us at 0117 927 8800.