How do we work with employers?
To achieve the best outcomes for employers and learners, we wish to engage as early as possible to understand your business needs and requirements. By liaising from day one, we can design and develop our assessing techniques to suit your business needs.
We support your learners as soon as they are enrolled on their apprenticeship programme, providing access to our EPA portal, which is full of fantastic resources, including:
- Process Maps
- Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
- Multiple-Choice Questions
- Short Answer Questions
- Assessment Methodologies
- Work-based project exemplars
- Learner checklist
We also support the apprentice's learning mentor to fully understand the EPA process and what the apprentice should expect.
Our approach assists apprentices in passing their apprenticeship.
Our End-Point Assessments are delivered by VTCT, a government-registered EPAO, for the following standards:
- Level 2 Large Goods Vehicle Driver (LGV)
- Level 2 Urban Driver (UD)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator (SCO)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative (SCWO)
- Level 2 Express Delivery Operative (EDO)
- Level 3 Transport/Warehouse Operations Supervisor (TWOS)
- Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner (SCP)
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor (TL/S)
- Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Specialist (IFFS)
- Level 3 Procurement Supply Assistant (PSA)
- Level 4 Commercial Procurement & Supply (CPS)
If you have any questions about how we work with employers, please fill out our contact form or call us at 023 8068 4502.