What is your End-Point Assessment?
Instead of being assessed continually throughout your course, you have to complete an End-Point Assessment (EPA) to complete your apprenticeship qualification.
The End-Point Assessment is designed to test whether you have gained the skills, knowledge, and behaviours outlined in the standard. You are graded according to your performance against specific criteria, which your training provider will advise and support you.
Skills for Logistics are currently approved to deliver EPA for the following standards:
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver cat C and C+E – Level 2
- Express Delivery Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Operator – Level 2
- Supply Chain Practitioner – Level 3
- International Freight Forward Specialist – Level 3
- Procurement Supply Assistant – Level 3
- Team Leader – Level 3
For any further questions about how we can support your apprentice, please either contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0117 927 8800.